My Favorite App Ever - SHAZAM!!


If you're not an app person, I apologize for boring you. But if you are and haven't found the wonder of Shazam you are truly missing out! It's a simple little app that allows you to hold the phone up to any music and it will tell you the artist, song, and album. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and it's still one of my favorite things about my iPhone. Just this morning alone I Shazamed two songs!

So here's a few of my recent Shazams. Sometimes they are newer songs, sometimes just oldies that I love. The radio in the car does pick up the info, so I mostly use it to remember to download the songs or pull out the cds. In no particular order:

1. Chances by Five for Fighting
This one I just did about 10 minutes ago. Never heard the song, always liked the group a bit but never gave them a fair shot. Love the lyrics.

2. I Want You by Weezer
I'm not a Weezer fan, never was. But this song sounded different than their usual songs so it intrigues me. I like.


3. Everybody's Talkin' by Harry Nilsson
Oldie but goodie, this was more of a reminder to try to find my Forrest Gump Soundtrack lol.

4.Train in Vain by The Clash
How can you not like this one?

5. Let Me Clear My Throat by DJ Kool
Ahh, the fun days of high school/college come back listening to this one

6. Beast of Burden by The Rolling Stones
They are the last band I would choose to listen to voluntarily but I do enjoy this one

7. I Don't Need You by Kenny Rogers
Grew up listening to him, always enjoyed his love songs

8. Sexy Bitch by Akon
Yea, I never heard this one, but it made me dance when I was stressed the other day, so Shazam

9. If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz
Such a talented guy, I like most of his songs both lyrically and musically, he's got a nice funk to him.

10. Let Me Go by Cake
I love Cake! We've had their albums for a long time but never really, truly listed until now. I love Cake!

What have you Shazamed lately?

Comments

  1. I felt the exact same way about shazam, but there is anew kid in town called soundhound that is even more awesome. it's like what you'd think shazam would become in 5 years. when shazam became paid my friend showed me this other paid app called soundhound. do a twitter search for soundhound shazam and you'll see what I mean. no contest. enjoy even more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I've been driving for 19 years!

He's not the problem, their list is.